Velocity tests for Hatsan 55s

Lütfen Resim Paylaşımlarınızı Galeri Üzerinden Yapınız. Ek Dosya Yükleme İptal Edilmiştir..

Bizimle Paylaşmak İstediğiniz Resimlerinizi Galeri Dışında Link Olarak Vermek Yasaktır. Galeriye Nasıl Resim Yükleneceğini Bilmiyorsanız Lütfen Konumuzu İnceleyin Buradan Açtığımız Konuyu Ziyaret Edebilirsiniz.
  • Many greetings to all ,Im new in this forum and owner of aHatsan 55s in 4.5mm ,Has anybody tested what velocities are acheived by the 55s with a chronograph?It would a big help if someone can help me,and I belive in Turkey they know these airguns better then anywhere.Forgive me for the English,my Turkish is poor,I know very little been to Turkey 3 times,very nice! Guys Im waiting for some results ,Thank you,Best regards Sam

• Hi samgunner, glad to see you in our forum. I didn't test the velocity of hatsan mod 55s, but in hatsans site its velocity is about 1000 fps approx. .
    http://www.hatsan.com.tr/airguns_mod_55_s.asp

Weihrauch HW97K 0.177-Hawke Sport HD 3-9x40 AO
    Hatsan Mod 87 QE 0.22 - Hawke Vantage 4x32 AO

Gamo Viper Express 0.22
    Zoraki HP-01 Ultra 0.177

• Thank you for replying but Im getting 840fps with FTTs and 880-900 with CP hollow-points and want to see how others are doing with their Hatsans 55 to 90 models. Thank you again ^^

• Hi Sam,

Generally the velocities given in the official sites are the ones measured with the lightest possible pellets. The values you have measured are more correct and dependable.

FX :love: T12 + BSA 6-24 x 44 MD Side Focus
    AA :love: S410 XTRA (Mustafa Serdar tarafından modifiye edilmiştir ;d; ) + 8-40 x 50 MD Side Focus No Name

"MUHTAÇ OLDUĞUN KUDRET DAMARLARINDAKİ ASİL KANDA MEVCUTTUR"
    ankarateam.png

AB RH (-)

• +1

880-900 with CP HP is a normal value for this rifle.

Welcome to our board and greetings to the UK.

Air Arms S400 MPR-FT .177/ Hawke Optics Sidewinder 30 Tactical 8.5-25x42
    Air Arms S410-SL Xtra FAC .22 / BSA Deerhunter 8-32x44 SWF
    Webley Raider 10 .22

A Rh + fakat benden başkasına yaramıyor. =/

• Hi Sam,

Generally the velocities given in the official sites are the ones measured with the lightest possible pellets. The values you have measured are more correct and dependable.

MRMATARACI thank you for the information,I also have two Gamo shadows in.22 and.177 the second is new and the barrel base is plastic and I hate that very much.Are you satisfied with them?

• +1

880-900 with CP HP is a normal value for this rifle.

Welcome to our board and greetings to the UK.

EBLEMIS I had a long time to test my Hatsan and today got 905-917fps so power seems to have rised after 500 rounds put through it I again used CP hollow-points :thumbup:

• Yes, I am highly satisfied with my shadowsport .177. It is a good rifle for medium range - up to let's say 70m. Since the size of the cylinder and the piston is the same in both .22 and .177 calibers, you will find .177 more powerful. Regarding the plastic base, my personal belief is that it is more useful. At least you don't need to care too much. Wooden stocks need more attention to prevent scratches.
    Greetings to Greece :)

AA :love: S410 XTRA (Mustafa Serdar tarafından modifiye edilmiştir ;d; ) + 8-40 x 50 MD Side Focus No Name

ankarateam.png

AB RH (-)

• MRMATARACI Gamo now makes the base or block of the barrel where the barrel is screwed on from plastic,the stock is ok the plastic of the stock isnt bad quality.The new Gamo shadows are more powerful then the old ones they are at15ft/lbs,the older ones where at 13ft/lbs.

• Thanks for info :thumbup:

ankarateam.png

AB RH (-)

• kim demiş onu ;şrofls;. sen öyle deyince kalktım bu saatde evden geldim cevaplamaya hocam ;şrofls;.#hims#hims şaka bir yana alarm çaldı dükkana öyle geldim kahve molası veriyorum,baş belam sıçan yüzünden X(
    arkadaşımız bu hobi nin yabancısı deyil :)